Internet Media Services // Web Development
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
This is a service aimed at making your pages more search friendly for various search engines.
Majority of traffic comes thru this channel and
it is important to be as efficient as you can to stay competitive.
- Installation, configuration and explanation of Google Analytics
- Helping you understand how to generate new content specific to the target audience/customer
- Provide a HTML Code clean-up of an existing site to ensure that it works properly with the latest validation, such as:
- ALT Tags
- META Keywords / Descriptions
- Proper XHTML Compliance
- CSS Elements to replace complicated depreciated coding practices
- RSS Feeds
- Google Webmaster Toolkit
- Create / Modify Google Maps Entry for your business
- Discuss various Social Media Audience and if they fit the profile of your end user
- Properly move your site from an old domain name to a new domain name
- Sitemap submission / generation
Design, Layout and Template Creation
- Create a design from scratch based on elements you like/dislike from competing sites
- Customization of a purchased template
- Provide a design for you and have a third party do the programming
- Understanding differences between print/web design and the internet's strengths / weaknesses
Server Configuration, Hosting, Database Configuration
- Help you find a hosting provider that can handle your needs
- Help understand all the technical details related to starting your site
- Knowing the difference between various server choices: Windows vs. Linux, Dedicated vs. Shared Hosting
- Understanding if you need a static web site vs. a more complicated database driven site
- How to properly setup server permissions, software and DNS
Programming and Database Implementation
- Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET Framework (C#) as well as Microsoft SQL
- Experience with PHP and MySQL
- XHTML and XML
- Validation / Compliance with W3C
- Mobile accessibility for all of the latest mobile devices
- Payment Gateways for E-Commerce transactions: Authorize.net, PayPal, Google Checkout
- Develop custom scripts to complete redundant tasks; ie. Unique SKU# based on all Size, Color, Style Combinations
Content Management, E-Commerce and Blog System
- Knowing when a Content Management System is right for your business
- Knowing possibilities/limitations and providing clear expectations for an E-Commerce web site
- How to write content for new mediums, blogging and targeting customers interests
Links to other areas of the site
I am on everything!
Tyler has always been a pleasure to work with. He is very detail oriented and knowledgable.
Project Estimator, Indiana Plastics, Inc.
Scan with your smartphone to save my contact information.
Website Grader Score
Website Grader measures the marketing effectiveness of a website.
Enterprise-class web analytics solutions.